Dublin, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Commercial Aviation Premium Economy Seating Growth Opportunities" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The economy-class seating segment was the most affected during the recent pandemic. Till July 2021, passengers were reluctant to fly due to economy-class seats offering the least privacy between co-passengers. However, these cabins are the cheapest on commercial flights; effective vaccination results helped raise the demand for air travel, and revenues from economy-class cabins increased.
The resumption of operations of low-cost carriers (LCCs) and ultra-low-cost carriers (ULCCs) (both models featuring all-economy-class cabins), which survived the pandemic, helped quicken the recovery of global air travel demand and regional connectivity. Start-up airlines, observing the success of LCCs and ULCCs, have been set up based on these 2 business models.
Ticket prices and competitor price reviews drive the passenger choice factors for an economy-class product. The future trends (especially during the recovery period) indicate that ticket prices will be the first passenger influencer when selecting flight schedules.
Airlines serving passengers through the full-service carrier (FSC) business model can provide even economy passengers with increased service offerings. However, the value assigned to these offerings may differ for each passenger.
The role of economy-class passengers is paramount for airlines in achieving their sustainability goals and targets. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and airlines strive to implement sustainable solutions for economy cabins. The outlook for economy-class cabins appears promising during recovery and growth periods.
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED:
- What are the important considerations for passengers while selecting their itinerary?
- What are the latest best practices and innovations in global economy cabins?
- What factors do airlines consider during the pricing management of economy class?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Economy Seating Class
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2 Economy Seating
- Introduction to Economy Seating
- Passenger Perspectives on Economy Travel
- Airline Perspective on Economy Travel
- Pricing and Financial Considerations for Airlines
- OEM Innovations in Economy Seating
- Global Best Practices in Economy Seating
- Outlook for Economy Seating
3 Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
4 Growth Opportunity Universe - Commercial Aviation Economy Class Seating Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: ULCC Marketing Activities
- Growth Opportunity 2: In-flight Entertainment Technological Advancements
- Growth Opportunity 3: Economy Class Privacy and Comfort Levels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z3soi0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900